Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

FD - Tuesday 8th May: The Orange Saga continues...

After the reaction I've had to the 'orange' post, I've decided to continue the saga some more...

A few people have asked me for pictures of 'the' outfit, and aside from a very informal one taken in the mirror on my phone (sent to friend to check I looked presentable before I left the house), I don't actually have any.

So, to give you a vague idea of what the look was like I've ventured back to Polyvore and created a set with some items which aren't mine, but have the same feel. This one is a designer one - I'm working on a high street version so look out for that in the next couple of days...


Designer Orange


Etro silk blouse
mytheresa.com

Vionnet snap pants
net-a-porter.com

Yves Saint Laurent clutch bag
net-a-porter.com

Oscar de la Renta gold necklace
net-a-porter.com

MAC Cosmetics Morange Lipstick
mac.com

Christian Louboutin Pigalle Shoes
christianlouboutin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment